A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamey Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamey Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamey Ruiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Ruiz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamey J. Ruiz practice?
Dr. Jamey Ruiz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Maumee Internists, Maumee Pulmonologists, Maumee Critical Care Practitioners, and Maumee Sleep Medicine Doctors.