A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jami Avellini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jami Avellini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jami Avellini, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Avellini graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Avellini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jami Avellini MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jami Avellini practice?
- Dr. Jami Avellini has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jami Avellini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.