A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jami Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jami Benton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jami Benton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Benton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Hospital - Fairview
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jami Luann Benton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jami L. Benton practice?
- Dr. Jami Benton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jami Benton practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Cherokee, OK.
See Enid Primary Care Doctors.