A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jami Benton is Good. Dr. Benton has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jami Benton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jami Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jami L. Benton practice?
Dr. Jami Benton practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Cherokee, OK and Fairview, OK.
See Enid Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jacki Benton, Dr. Jackie Benton, Dr. Jacklyn Benton, Dr. Jaclyn Benton, Dr. Jacqueline Benton, Dr. Jacquelyn Benton