A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jami Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Aortic Valve Stenosis and Congenital Heart Defects.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jami Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jami C. Levine practice?
Dr. Jami Levine practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jaqueline Levine, Dr. Jamie Levine, Dr. Jacquelyn Levine, Dr. Jaclyn Levine, Dr. Jacklyn Levine, Dr. Jacki Levine