A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jami Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jami Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Levine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jami Levine MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jami Levine practice?
- Dr. Jami Levine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jami Levine practices Pediatric Cardiology near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Winchester, MA.
See Beverly Cardiologists.