A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jami Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jami Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Levine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans