Dr. Jami Shepard MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2015
I'm a neonatal nurse at the U and I am still planning to go to Jami for obsetrics and deliver at Mercy which is saying a lot for me. She is very friendly and remembers concerns from past appointments even when I haven't been there in over a year. I've been to six or seven OBs over the years before and I feel the most comfortable with her.

June 8th, 2014
Highly recommended!
I have seen Jami for two of my pregnancies now. She treats her patients with kindness and speaks to them in terms they can actually understand! I can see her out in public and she actually knows who I am and my children's names, you are not just another face to her! She is very understanding when it comes to your concerns and she always follows up with you! If you want a doctor that you actually feels cares about you and your well being she is the ONE!!!

June 22nd, 2013
I've seen Dr Shepard on multiple occasions including she was the Dr on call when I finally gave birth. She was wonderful, & caring. I find the above review with one star odd based off the Dr I've worked with. I would absolutely recommend her!

June 3rd, 2013
The check-in staff was curt. I waited for 45 minutes before I was taken to a room and 15 more minutes before I was seen. I was given a top but no drape for my bottom half. The nurse barely spoke to me. Dr Shepard's bedside manner seemed tactless and left much to be desired. Gave me inaccurate general/basic gynecologic information. She sent me for an ultrasound and failed to tell me it would be transvaginal. Then waited two weeks to give me the results that I have a large cyst that needs surgically removed. I would never go back to her.

November 29th, 2012
Dr. Shepard was very caring when talking with me. She explained everything in terms that I would be able to understand. I feel that she makes a great doctor and I would recommend anyone and everyone how had the chance to be seen by her to do so.

June 16th, 2017