Dr. Jami Webster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jami Webster?

August 12th, 2016

Dr.Webster has the best bedside manners you will find. She makes our children feel loved and cared for.

October 22nd, 2015

Best Dr. in town

As a first time mom, I pretty much care for my son and research EVERYTHING. I did tons and tons of research before making a selection on our Pedi, and I am so happy we chose Dr. Webster. I just wish I could be more like our Dr. She has the most calming personality, and wealth of knowledge. My son loves her, and she really knows how to make him feel comfortable. The only thing we dislike is Angel Kids nurse/med.assist staff. There are maybe 1 or 2 good ones, but the rest are very rude and should not be dealing with kids.

January 15th, 2015

First doctor to get my child not to scream during appt

July 22nd, 2014

Worst experience ever

I regret ever listening to the council of Dr Webster.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. As you can see by the other comments, I sincerely try to provide the very best care to every patient I see. In my mind, it's a privilege to be allowed to care for children.

SHOW

September 28th, 2013

Great Doctor but.....

Dr. Webster is fabulous! Unfortunately she is now practicing at Angel Kids Pediatrics. We left Angel Kids because we were constantly doublebilled. We would pay our copay at the office and months later get billed for that office visit. Wasting my time making phone calls to straighten things out on the billing all the time. Probably would of given them another chance just to be able to see her. But she is only at the beaches office now which is a bit far away for us. If she ever leaves Angel Kids we will follow her to where she goes.

September 28th, 2011

Finally, good Doctor in Jacksonville Beach. Dr Jami Webster

My teenage daughter just doesnt like any doctor until now. Mz Webster is on speed dial!!. She is very very good with kids and fathers. We were very lucky to find such a great doctor and person... and she is hot.

August 8th, 2011

GREATEST PEDS DOCTOR EVER!

I was crushed to find out that Dr Webster had left our kids peds office and so was my 15 year old. Now we are estatic because we found her again. She was the only reason we went to beaches pediatrics in the first place. Now that she is at the 24/7 Pediatrics care center we will be going there. My kids get the best loving care from Dr Webster and I love her for that. I never felt like I was underparenting my kids with Dr Webster. She is awesome in so many ways and my kids love her especially my 18month old.

March 11th, 2011

Amazing!

I LOVE Dr. Webster. She has, from the very beginning, been such a wonderful find. As an adoptive first-time mother, she made me feel confident from the very beginning, and always treats both me and my child with care and respect. I would follow her just about anywhere!

August 26th, 2010

WOW!!! That's all I can say.

November 16th, 2015