Primary Care Pediatrician

13820 Old Saint Augustine Rd
Ste 101
Jacksonville, FL 32258
904-260-2565
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst experience ever  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2014

I regret ever listening to the council of Dr Webster.

|  Great Doctor but.....  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2013

Dr. Webster is fabulous! Unfortunately she is now practicing at Angel Kids Pediatrics. We left Angel Kids because we were constantly doublebilled. We would pay our copay at the office and months later get billed for that office visit. Wasting my time making phone calls to straighten things out on the billing all the time. Probably would of given them another chance just to be able to see her. But she is only at the beaches office now which is a bit far away for us. If she ever leaves Angel Kids we will follow her to where she goes.

|  Finally, good Doctor in Jacksonville Beach. Dr Jami Webster  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

My teenage daughter just doesnt like any doctor until now. Mz Webster is on speed dial!!. She is very very good with kids and fathers. We were very lucky to find such a great doctor and person... and she is hot.

|  GREATEST PEDS DOCTOR EVER!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

I was crushed to find out that Dr Webster had left our kids peds office and so was my 15 year old. Now we are estatic because we found her again. She was the only reason we went to beaches pediatrics in the first place. Now that she is at the 24/7 Pediatrics care center we will be going there. My kids get the best loving care from Dr Webster and I love her for that. I never felt like I was underparenting my kids with Dr Webster. She is awesome in so many ways and my kids love her especially my 18month old.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Webster. She has, from the very beginning, been such a wonderful find. As an adoptive first-time mother, she made me feel confident from the very beginning, and always treats both me and my child with care and respect. I would follow her just about anywhere!

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

WOW!!! That's all I can say.