Primary Care Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Meaghan on Jan 15th, 2015

First doctor to get my child not to scream during appt

Worst experience ever show details Worst experience ever
Jul 21st, 2014

I regret ever listening to the council of Dr Webster.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. As you can see by the other comments, I sincerely try to provide the very best care to every patient I see. In my mind, it's a privilege to be allowed to care for children.

Great Doctor but..... show details Great Doctor but.....
Sep 28th, 2013

Dr. Webster is fabulous! Unfortunately she is now practicing at Angel Kids Pediatrics. We left Angel Kids because we were constantly doublebilled. We would pay our copay at the office and months later get billed for that office visit. Wasting my time making phone calls to straighten things out on the billing all the time. Probably would of given them another chance just to be able to see her. But she is only at the beaches office now which is a bit far away for us. If she ever leaves Angel Kids we will follow her to where she goes.

Finally, good Doctor in Jacksonville Beach. Dr Jami Webster show details Finally, good Doctor in Jacksonville Beach. Dr Jami Webster
Sep 28th, 2011

My teenage daughter just doesnt like any doctor until now. Mz Webster is on speed dial!!. She is very very good with kids and fathers. We were very lucky to find such a great doctor and person... and she is hot.

GREATEST PEDS DOCTOR EVER! show details GREATEST PEDS DOCTOR EVER!
Aug 8th, 2011

I was crushed to find out that Dr Webster had left our kids peds office and so was my 15 year old. Now we are estatic because we found her again. She was the only reason we went to beaches pediatrics in the first place. Now that she is at the 24/7 Pediatrics care center we will be going there. My kids get the best loving care from Dr Webster and I love her for that. I never felt like I was underparenting my kids with Dr Webster. She is awesome in so many ways and my kids love her especially my 18month old.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Mar 11th, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Webster. She has, from the very beginning, been such a wonderful find. As an adoptive first-time mother, she made me feel confident from the very beginning, and always treats both me and my child with care and respect. I would follow her just about anywhere!

Aug 26th, 2010

WOW!!! That's all I can say.