A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamian Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamian Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamian Ryan, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamian Ryan DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jamian Ryan practice?
- Dr. Jamian Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamian Ryan practices Pediatrics near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Pediatricians.