A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Altman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Altman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie F Altman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie F. Altman practice?
- Dr. Jamie Altman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Altman practices Dermatology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Paoli Dermatologists.