Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamie Anderson
Dr. Jamie Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Harris Methodist H E B. Dr. Anderson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jamie Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jamie Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Elias Ghandour
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.07 mi34
Dr. James Grattan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Lubbock, TX 0.10 mi42
Dr. Guy Wells
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.10 mi40