A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Bartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Bartley is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bartley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Marie Bartley DO is a female Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jamie M. Bartley practice?
- Dr. Jamie Bartley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Bartley practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons and Royal Oak Plastic Surgeons.