A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Burrows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Burrows, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burrows has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie P Burrows DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie P. Burrows practice?
- Dr. Jamie Burrows has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Burrows practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Bern, KS and Lansing, KS.
See Shawnee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.