Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamie Burton
Dr. Jamie Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Burton is affiliated with University Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and University Hospital of Arkansas. She speaks English.
Dr. Jamie Burton has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jamie Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. John Arthur
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi27
Dr. John Baldridge
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi47
Dr. Hugo Jasin
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi57