A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Cannon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Cannon, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Annemarie Cannon MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jamie A. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Jamie Cannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Cannon practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Birmingham Surgeons.