Dr. Jamie Capasso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Capasso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2014

I's Her Way, "Throw the Advance Health Care Directive Out the Window" and Patient Rights

She has no respect, consideration or compassion for patients. Cold as ice and speaks scripted like a robot. I have Stage 4 Tongue and Throat Cancer. When I was admitted to UCI I had Stage 2, 2.8 curable, I am now Stage 4 non-curable, UCI doctors and Hospital gave me a death sentence. The Dr. doesn't listen to me and my family members. She won't compromise, its her way or no way, not what is best for me. She continually tries to push more narcotic medications (methadone)(gabapentin) that have been tried and do not work, drug the patient up so they can't function and waste away, especially disabled seniors. (UCI must be in clinical trials and getting funding for studying these drugs). The drugs do not prevent on set Break Through Pain flares (10+) and although my attending physician said I"can have the medication" I need, Dr. Capasso will not prescribe the medication that will work such as Fentora Lollipop or Actig Lozenge specifically for short term rapid onset pain used for Cancer Patients. She lets me needlessly suffer in pain and harasses and bullies me and doesn't contact my family member whom has the AHCD and not honor UCI Patient Rights. Stay away from UCI Hospital and doctors, they do not honor UCI Patient Rights or Advance Health Care Directive, they believe they're above the laws. The nurses, respiratory and physical therapists are wonderful and the best 4th, 5th and 6th floors. They have saved my life more than once, not the doctors. Dr Capasso can be contacted at 714-456-6482.

September 4th, 2014

One of the best doctors I have come across.

July 22nd, 2015