A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Cedergreen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Cedergreen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cedergreen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cedergreen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Cristin Cedergreen MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jamie C. Cedergreen practice?
- Dr. Jamie Cedergreen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Cedergreen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Portland, ND.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pulmonologists.