A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Coleman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Coleman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Jamie Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Coleman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.