A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Coleman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Coleman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Jamie Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Coleman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.