Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamie Coleman
Dr. Jamie Coleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology, Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Coleman is affiliated with St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She speaks English.
Dr. Jamie Coleman has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Jamie Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Karen Caldemeyer
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology
Memphis, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Dariusz Bulczak
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Memphis, TN 0 mi23
Dr. Sue Kaste
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Memphis, TN 0 mi36