A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Cooper, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam County Hospital
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Laureen Cooper DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jamie Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Cooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.