Obstetricians & Gynecologists
533 E County Line Rd
Ste 102
Greenwood, IN 46143
317-859-6626
Locations and availability (1)

|  would recommend  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2014

She is very personable. She spends lot of time with me and appears to genuinely care about me and my baby. She does the extra layer of stitching during her c-sections which really helps with pain/recovery time, etc!!

|  She's the best!  |  show details
by Linda Miller on Aug 28th, 2013

I have only been with Dr. Cooper for 2 years but in that short time she made me feel like family. In today's world it is hard to find a Dr that will listen and cares about your overall health. Dr. Cooper does that and more! I am blessed to have found her!

|  She's Awesome!  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. Jamie Cooper is simply amazing! She performed a laproscopy when I had a miscarriage. She made the decision to remove my right falliopan tube due to the risk of it becoming scared and me having a repeat miscarriage. The surgery was a success and 4 months later I became pregnant. She watched over my unborn baby every step of the way and ensured that she was developing as she should. Thanks to her, my husband and I have a happy, healthy baby girl today. Dr. Cooper is very knowledgable, honest, and truly cares about her patients. Her attitude is amazing, and she made me feel as if I was her # 1 prority and she cared for me as a person. She truly one of a kind and I wouldn't trade her for any doctor in the world.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Maria M. on Apr 11th, 2013

Dr. Jamie Cooper is a great doctor to have and made our entire pregnancy a great experience. She is very personable and really cares about her patients. Dr. Cooper always made us feel comfortable. She was very courteous and thorough in answering any questions we had. Our labor and delivery went very well with Dr. Cooper. She guided us through the process calmly and we knew we were in good hands. As first time parents, we couldn't have had a better experience and will use Dr. Cooper again in the future.

|  MzJanice Eakle  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

Dr. Jamie Cooper has great compassion for her patients and her career. She is a wonderful doctor! The comfort zone for this lady is amazing. Her bedside manner will help one feel at ease with what ever the procedure. I highly recommend Dr.Jamie Cooper for the young and the not so young women! You will be satisfied.