Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Kathy grigg on Jun 20th, 2016

He listens,he cares ..I feel like God has placed a special servant in our area to show his love and kindness and when you leave Dr Jamie's. Cox office you you know he will always give you the best Medical advise and help you and I love the peace comfort of all the staff one big happy family

Apr 3rd, 2016

Dr Cox and his staff are excellent. My husband and I have been going to Dr Cox about a year. We were looking for a new Dr. Because our previous Dr. Stoped taking medicare. He was recommended by a friend and we are very happy. No problem getting appointments and absolutely no problem with his staff.

Feb 8th, 2016

Dr cox is both of my daughters pediatrician. He is a very good doctor. He pays attention to concerns. He cares about his patients very much! He makes sure you get the care you need!

Retired show details Retired
by Dan M on Jan 6th, 2016

A wonderful communicator, who listens and then gives his advice with sincerity and compassion. Puts a patient at ease and takes the time to hear what that person wants to covey to their doctor.

Jan 3rd, 2016

Great doctor, good experience each visit.

Dec 31st, 2015

Very pleased with all my visits. Dr. Cox is very thorough and has always been right on target.