Jamie D Daniel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 8th, 2013
Dr. Daniel saved my life.
Dr. Daniel goes above and beyond her duties as a doctor; she treats you like family. When I say that she saved my life in the title, she literally did. Including herself, selected the best doctors for me during my stay, the best of the best for anything and everything that I needed. I spent 31 days in the hospital and was given a 20% chance of survival at one point; I am typing this review because of her. I would not be here without her care and attention to detail. God blessed me with the chance encounter to have her hands take care of me. I am eternally grateful for her and even though I am leaving this review, words really do not do any justice to what she has done for my life.

Patient
Dr. Daniel is extremely knowledgeable, as well as professional. She takes her time explaining your case until all of your questions are answered. I would recommend her services without reservation!

patient
Dr. Daniel showed me such compassion on every visit. She assured me and made me feel completely comfortable with not only her ability as a skilled physician but always felt like I was her only patient. I Wish there were more Drs like her. Would reccomend her to everyone with breast cancer.

Breast Cancer Survivor
Dr. Daniel is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever met. Her professional bedside manner put me at ease right away. She was the second Dr I went to for my Breast Cancer and if it wasn't for her I know in my heart I would not be alive today. I owe her my life.

May 7th, 2013
Breast Cancer Compassion and Care
Dr Daniel was very kind and compassionate Dr w my diagnosis of Breast Cancer. She was up front w me about my options and took almost 45 min w me on my first appt. to make sure I understood all the procedures (and fears) I was facing. She made sure I had minimal discomfort on my surgery day. She has a great sense of humor and helped me to make the best of my illness! She has kept in touch over 6 years now..even coming in person after I moved to a new city and had a second bout w B Cancer. I would highly recommend her expertise and understanding in this field as "superior* in every way. She has a deep desire to educate women going thru Breast Cancer to ease all fears and emotional turmoil. Simply the BEST!!

May 7th, 2013
Very kind and compassionate. Dr. Daniel took the time to sit down with my husband and I and explain in detail all the events that were about to occur in our life due to my husbands diagnosis with breast cancer. I truly believe because her quick response to his illness is why his cancer did not even make it to the capillaries. She is a very dedicated surgeon.

November 2nd, 2009
bedside manner
She was more interested in me signing her waivers so she wouldn't be sued, rather than my being a cancer patient.She showed no compassion was rude, aggressive, and had to tell me another of her patients had 2 years to live and was younger than me