A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie DeVries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeVries
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. DeVries Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie DeVries, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVries graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. DeVries has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie S DeVries MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie S. DeVries practice?
- Dr. Jamie DeVries has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie DeVries practices Family Medicine near Beaver Dam, WI.
See Beaver Dam Family Physicians.