A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie DeVries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie DeVries, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVries graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. DeVries has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie S DeVries MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie S. DeVries practice?
- Dr. Jamie DeVries has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie DeVries practices Family Medicine near Beaver Dam, WI.
See Beaver Dam Primary Care Doctors.