A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Dipietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Dipietro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipietro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dipietro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Leigh Dipietro DO and MBA is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Dipietro practice?
- Dr. Jamie Dipietro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Dipietro practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.