Urologist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
I prefer this not be posted just wanted my thoughts of her heard show details I prefer this not be posted just wanted my thoughts of her heard
by Wendell Gentry on Jul 30th, 2016

Dr DiPietro is a nightmare she should have her license taken away. I have a story to tell and would like to tell it to Dr Dale or someone in charge. I wouldn't refer her to anyone if anything I'd tell them to stay as far away from her as they could. She's mean with no bedside manner to respect for the patient or their family. After my surgery I didn't go back to her had another Doctor follow up I didn't want her near me ever again.

Apr 1st, 2016

She was very caring and accurate and showed a wonderful sense of humor.

Not impressed show details Not impressed
Jun 27th, 2015

I have never been to such a doctor like this one. In my opinion, she seemed uncaring and seemingly uninterested to my needs. She left me with very few answers. The staff was ok, but my experience overall was far from positive. I returned to my primary care doctor for a solution. He recommended another gyn, he addressed and solved.

Review of Dr Dipietro and staff show details Review of Dr Dipietro and staff
by Margie M. on Feb 27th, 2015 on doctor.com

I have been so impressed with Dr Dipietro and her staff. They are always attentive, caring, and efficient. Appointment times are always scheduled with ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com