A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Drinville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Drinville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Drinville, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinville graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Drinville has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Summer Ann Drinville MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie S. Drinville practice?
- Dr. Jamie Drinville has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Drinville practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Obstetricians & Gynecologists.