A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie O Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie O. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Jamie Edwards has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Edwards practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and West Bend, WI.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors and Franklin Sports Medicine Doctors.