A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Frey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Frey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Frey MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Frey practice?
- Dr. Jamie Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Frey practices Dermatology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Dermatologists.