A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Goodman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Dickenson County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Christopher Goodman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie C. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Jamie Goodman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Goodman practices Family Medicine near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Floyd, VA.
See Abingdon Primary Care Doctors.