A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Hoffman-Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Hoffman-Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman-Rosenfeld graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoffman-Rosenfeld has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman-Rosenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Hoffman-Rosenfeld practice?
Dr. Jamie Hoffman-Rosenfeld practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians.