A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Hoffman-Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Hoffman-Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman-Rosenfeld graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoffman-Rosenfeld has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Lyn Hoffman-Rosenfeld MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Hoffman-Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Jamie Hoffman-Rosenfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Hoffman-Rosenfeld practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians.