A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie House is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. House
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. House Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie House, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. House has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Glen House MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie G. House practice?
- Dr. Jamie House has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie House practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Physiatrists.