A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie House is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie House, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. House has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Glen House MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie G. House practice?
- Dr. Jamie House has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie House practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Physiatrists.