Dr. Jamie Huddleston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Huddleston?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Huddleston?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017

Mehhh

I had heard that this dr was the absolute when it came to doctors. It wasn't until after I had been and left I realized the person who said that...was amazed by her beauty. She is pretty. But honestly...I felt blown off..unimportant...and disbelieved. You ever met drs or nurses who seem like they are in an ivory tower...and your just a pleb? Well...I guess that's my impression.....if you hurt and you have an MRI that doesn't scream "look here!" Then prepare to get that 👀 look from the ivory tower.....and then to be blown off and scheduled for a follow up in like 6 months.

April 10th, 2017

A+++Excellent!

I feel very at ease when I visit Dr. Huddleston as she is super nice and polite with a smile that is quite contagious; I always leave with a smile. I follow her treatment plan for me and am confident that I am getting the best in Dr. Huddleston. I am very satisfied will all aspects of her and her staff, too. A+++Excellent

January 28th, 2016

This is the second time i've had to call for a follow up after a visit. I expected the office to call me.

November 13th, 2015

Loving Person

Dr. Huddleston is AWESOME!!! After years of seeing neurologist for migraines I am finally getting some relief. She actually listens to me and cares about me. My appointments sometimes feels like a visit with a friend. Her staff is great also.

March 4th, 2012

Dr. Huddleston

Dr. Huddleston is an EXCELLENT doctor with an excellent bed-side manner! She's always kind & polite, takes the time to LISTEN TO YOU and discuss your concerns & medical issues. If she's unsure of something, she admits it and sends you to either take test and/or send you to a specialist-but she will definately take the time needed to help you. I would DEFINATELY recommend her to a family member/friend/even a stranger if I thought the person should see a neurologist. Dr. Huddleston is definately a wonderful doctor, a class act, top of the line! I'm one of her Multiple Sclerosis patients-have been seeing her since her 2nd day in the Raceland office and definately plan on continuing to be her patient!

September 7th, 2017