Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Family Health Services
4365 S Hulen St
Foster Park, Fort Worth, TX 76109
817-927-4600
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Staff horribly rude.  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

I really have liked seeing Dr. Inman, but will be looking for a new physician. Her staff is horribly rude.

|  Rude and Lazy receptionist/ Stop billing me for lab work that was never done!!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

My family has been going to Dr. Inman for about a year now. We really like her, but have two big issues with her staff. While the nurses are really nice and professional, the receptionist is extremely rude and lazy. I once needed to look up a past appointment date but their system was down, and when I asked for the app. date, she told me she couldn't do it because she would have to pull my file and look for it. um... okay..... to top it off, I believe that I was the only person there, since the waiting room was empty and there were no other cars in the parking lot!! Also, today I called for the same information- she told me to call the pharmacy to see when I got a prescription filled to figure out when I had the appointment. (I take the depo shot and have to go to the office for them to inject it) Then got attitude when I told her that I didn't pick up the shot and have the appointment on the same day. Seriously considering finding a new doctor just because of her, alone. Secondly, I have been sent 3 different bills from LabCorp for tests that were never done! I'm talking, in the ONE year we've been there, this has happened multiple times. Once, Dr. Inman didn't do anything but LOOK at an infection- didn't even touch me at all- and I got a bill for blood work.

by Donna K. Webb on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Inman has been the family physician for many years. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes for an appointment and when I call because of sickness, she gets me in that day. She is not a doctor who prescribes medication at the drop of the hat, she attempts to alleviate pain without first resorting to pain medication, and ensures that an infection is truly bacterial before prescribing antibiotics. I appreciate this approach. Her bedside manner is amazing. She has me laughing no matter how bad I feel. She listens to me and discusses medical conditions with me to ensure I understand what is going on. Both of my children, who are now adults, refuse to go to anyone else. One of my children lives in Austin and drives here to see her. If you want a physician that is a naturalist with a sense of humor, you will love her. If you want a physician that will gives you pills for what may or may not ail you, find someone else.

|  Great Doc, but horribly rude receptionist  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

I was with Doc from 2004 and have moved further and further from her, but contiued to go to here and take the 45- to an hour. But was willing to make the drive, my childern love and so do my husband and I. but I finally decided that I was completly done with having to deal with the receptionist, she is and had always been horribly rude, and if I found out she was no longer there I would go back, but when you are not feeling well the last thing you are in the mood for is additude, and this is just something she is and on a reg. event, its not like you could make and exception and say maybe she is having a bad day, this happens all the time. So I am sorry to say I switch Doc. due to receptionist be rude for so many years.

|  Great Doctor, incompetent staff  |  show details
by Mandy on Mar 4th, 2013

She is a great doctor with excellent bedside manner. However, her administrative staff is flighty at best. We have gone to Dr. Inman for close to 9 years. We moved in 2009, but continued to go to her consistently. Randomly, in 2012, they started sending our bills to our old address (even though we had received them at our new address several times). Obviously we did not receive them and therefore did not pay them. So instead of calling or speaking with us about it during a visit, they sent our bills to collections!!! As much as I like Dr. Inman, this was just to much. we will be seeking a new doctor.

|  Horribly treated by lady at front desk  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

I brought my step daughter to her doctors appointment and she refused to let us be seen because I was not her real mother. Then after trying to get her to stop ignoring me and talk to me she attempted to push me out of the way to help the person behind me. My six year old daughter had no reason not to be seen. I took her to another doctor later that day that we had never been to who said that that was ridiculous. I don't care how good of doctor you are if you or your staff refuses to treat one of your own recurring patients, you are wrong.

|  Best Doctor in Ft. Worth!  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Inman is a great doctor. She always treats you like you are the only patient she has. She seems to really care about her patients. I have been going to her for over 10 years and wouldn't go anywhere else.

|  Great Doctor--really cares!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

I recently moved to FW and just basically looked online for a highly rated Dr an came across her reviews. I took a chance on going and I am glad I did! I normally try to get my appt early in the morning or late afternoon, sometimes during mid-hours she seems a bit busy (which I think any Dr's office is anyway). She listens to everything and actually hears what you are saying and goes from there as far as checking you out. Sometimes I have to reask a question about something that was not my main reason for coming in, but she immediately stops and listens. She actually cares about your health and doesn't just give you medicine to give you medicine like some dr's do. I will never go anywhere else.

|  Strange and rude doctor!!!!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

This doctor is super scary and very rude. Not only that she doesn't take care of herself. She looks like she works at Walmart. One of her patients fell outside while I was there. The receptionist was rude when I made the appointment and let another patient that was behind me in line go first and they got to fill out their paperwork before me. The nurse was arguing with the receptionist. These people are very unprofessional and rude. I will never go back!!!!

|  AMAZING  |  show details
by Sherri H. - Fort Worth, Texas on Jul 17th, 2010

Dr Inman is the absolute best Dr i have ever been to. She listens to what you are telling her and is more than willing to help make you feel better and does not stop unti lyou do. She is a truly amazing woman and has a wonderful bedside manner. I LOVE HER!

by Martha Loyd, Teacher on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Inman is the best! She is very interested and thoural! I love her and look forward to many years of good health under her watch. She takes care of all my medical needs from well woman examines, injuries, to all the bugs I catch from my students. She is one of the finest physican I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Katherine Ann Petta on Mar 5th, 2010

Dr.Inman is one of the best docotrs I've ever met! She is right on every time and is an excellent diagnostician. Her kindness and compassion towards her paitents is what every docotr should have.She has a bedside manner that puts you at ease right away.If all docotrswere that good,this world would be better!

|  Great doc  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2009

I've been going to Dr Inman for about 10 years, and she is the best. She takes the time to listen, and she truly cares for her patients. I highly recommend her.

|  need a great doc in Ft W?  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2009

I have never been to more compassionate, caring, listening doctor! smart as hell and down to earth...

by Shay on Dec 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Smart, Consciences, and has a sense of humor. She deals with you like you and she are but real people. Not like she is talking down to you. She is the best doc we've found.

Jun 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Inman is a gem. We are a military family and I have a hard time finding quality care. Not any more. I was referred to Dr. Inman by a friend and I'm blessed beyond measure for having found her. She listens to you and helps you work through what is wron

Jul 3rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Best care I have ever received!: Dr Inman is the most compassionate doctor I have ever been to. I have recommended her to several friends and they all love her too. She is sensitive to the many needs of my large family. She has never hesitated to "squeeze

Feb 16th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Best in Town: We have been seeing Dr Inman for about 12 years now, and have followed her through several clinics, to this one. She is the best doctor we could ever want. She is thoughtful and careful with her diagnoses, and when she is unsure of something