Dr. Jamie Inman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Inman?

Best Doctor ever!

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Love Dr. Inman...best doctor I've ever had!

Patient for one year

Posted on January 5th, 2016

She is very kind & is the most caring DR I know. She has helped me tremendously.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr. Inman is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Exceptional physician with the family touch.

Terrible customer service

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr. Inman was referred to us by our pediatrician. I checked the website and it stated she accepted Medicaid and she was accepting new patients. When I called the office I was informed that Dr. Inman was not accepting new Medicaid patients. When I informed the woman answering the phone that the website said she was accepting new patients and she took Medicaid, she curtly replied that she was not accepting new Medicaid patients and hung up. Great customer service. I will be looking for another doctor whose staff is more informed and courteous.

Great doctor - she really listens and cares

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Dr. Inman really cares. She is prompt in seeing you and never cuts the appointment short. She looks you in the eye and really LISTENS to what you are saying. She is not a medication writing doctor and I like that. Save the meds for when you really need them so they will work. My only complaint is her receptionist -- she really needs to replace her. I have finally made nice with her and she seems to like me so that helps with appointments and such.

Staff horribly rude.

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I really have liked seeing Dr. Inman, but will be looking for a new physician. Her staff is horribly rude.

Rude and Lazy receptionist/ Stop billing me for lab work that was never done!!

Posted on August 21st, 2013

My family has been going to Dr. Inman for about a year now. We really like her, but have two big issues with her staff. While the nurses are really nice and professional, the receptionist is extremely rude and lazy. I once needed to look up a past appointment date but their system was down, and when I asked for the app. date, she told me she couldn't do it because she would have to pull my file and look for it. um... okay..... to top it off, I believe that I was the only person there, since the waiting room was empty and there were no other cars in the parking lot!! Also, today I called for the same information- she told me to call the pharmacy to see when I got a prescription filled to figure out when I had the appointment. (I take the depo shot and have to go to the office for them to inject it) Then got attitude when I told her that I didn't pick up the shot and have the appointment on the same day. Seriously considering finding a new doctor just because of her, alone. Secondly, I have been sent 3 different bills from LabCorp for tests that were never done! I'm talking, in the ONE year we've been there, this has happened multiple times. Once, Dr. Inman didn't do anything but LOOK at an infection- didn't even touch me at all- and I got a bill for blood work.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Inman has been the family physician for many years. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes for an appointment and when I call because of sickness, she gets me in that day. She is not a doctor who prescribes medication at the drop of the hat, she attempts to alleviate pain without first resorting to pain medication, and ensures that an infection is truly bacterial before prescribing antibiotics. I appreciate this approach. Her bedside manner is amazing. She has me laughing no matter how bad I feel. She listens to me and discusses medical conditions with me to ensure I understand what is going on. Both of my children, who are now adults, refuse to go to anyone else. One of my children lives in Austin and drives here to see her. If you want a physician that is a naturalist with a sense of humor, you will love her. If you want a physician that will gives you pills for what may or may not ail you, find someone else.

Great Doc, but horribly rude receptionist

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I was with Doc from 2004 and have moved further and further from her, but contiued to go to here and take the 45- to an hour. But was willing to make the drive, my childern love and so do my husband and I. but I finally decided that I was completly done with having to deal with the receptionist, she is and had always been horribly rude, and if I found out she was no longer there I would go back, but when you are not feeling well the last thing you are in the mood for is additude, and this is just something she is and on a reg. event, its not like you could make and exception and say maybe she is having a bad day, this happens all the time. So I am sorry to say I switch Doc. due to receptionist be rude for so many years.

Great Doctor, incompetent staff

Posted on March 4th, 2013

She is a great doctor with excellent bedside manner. However, her administrative staff is flighty at best. We have gone to Dr. Inman for close to 9 years. We moved in 2009, but continued to go to her consistently. Randomly, in 2012, they started sending our bills to our old address (even though we had received them at our new address several times). Obviously we did not receive them and therefore did not pay them. So instead of calling or speaking with us about it during a visit, they sent our bills to collections!!! As much as I like Dr. Inman, this was just to much. we will be seeking a new doctor.

Horribly treated by lady at front desk

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I brought my step daughter to her doctors appointment and she refused to let us be seen because I was not her real mother. Then after trying to get her to stop ignoring me and talk to me she attempted to push me out of the way to help the person behind me. My six year old daughter had no reason not to be seen. I took her to another doctor later that day that we had never been to who said that that was ridiculous. I don't care how good of doctor you are if you or your staff refuses to treat one of your own recurring patients, you are wrong.