A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Dr. Perry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie J Perry MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jamie J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Jamie Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Perry practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.