A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Jackish is Excellent. Dr. Jackish has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Jackish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackish graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jackish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Jackish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamie G. Jackish practice?
Dr. Jamie Jackish practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN and Hibbing, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Jackish, Dr. Jacob Jackish, Dr. Jacques Jackish, Dr. Jaime Jackish, Dr. Jake Jackish, Dr. James Jackish