A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Jackish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Jackish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Jackish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackish graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Jackish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie George Jackish MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie G. Jackish practice?
- Dr. Jamie Jackish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Jackish practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Ann Arbor Internists.