A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Kanofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Kanofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Kanofsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanofsky graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kanofsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanofsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamie A. Kanofsky practice?
Dr. Jamie Kanofsky practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.