A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Kanofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Kanofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Kanofsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanofsky graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kanofsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Amanda Kanofsky MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie A. Kanofsky practice?
- Dr. Jamie Kanofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Kanofsky practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.