A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Kim is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Yong Min Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jamie Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Kim practices Anesthesiology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Anesthesiologists.