A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Lewis, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Lewis has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Lewis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamie B. Lewis practice?
Dr. Jamie Lewis practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians and Westminster Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Lewis, Dr. Jaime Lewis, Dr. Santiago Lewis, Dr. Jacques Lewis, Dr. Jake Lewis, Dr. Jamison Lewis