A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Lin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Jiajuan Lin MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jamie J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jamie Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Lin practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Infectious Disease Doctors, and Glendale Pediatricians.