A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Lin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Jiajuan Lin MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jamie J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jamie Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie Lin practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Infectious Disease Doctors, and Glendale Pediatricians.