Learn more about Dr. Jamie Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Lindsay, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Lindsay, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lindsay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wabash County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie N Lindsay DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie N. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Jamie Lindsay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Lindsay practices Family Medicine near Wabash, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IN.
See Wabash Primary Care Doctors.