Dr. Jamie Lipeles DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
Outstanding office
Having moved to the area 1 year ago from Boston, I needed to find a new ObGyn. I stumbled across Dr. Lipeles and Marina Obgyn from a referral from a friend of mine. My friend Amy couldn't say enough nice things about Dr. Lipeles. She spoke of him as though he was a friend of the family. She told me that Dr. Lipeles was the one who delivered both of her beautiful babies and that he had performed a laser for the tightening of her lady parts....WHAT??? I made an appointment and I was happy that I did. When Dr. Lipeles found out that Amy was my best friend, he had remembered everything about her and her family. He was so excited to hear how great the kids were doing and that Amy was a new woman after the "Laser" that he performed. His office staff was so nice and inviting. It seems like they just remodeled the office (and even had reclaimed wood on the wall). The place was spotless and very organized. Dr. Lipeles was gentle and kind (First Male ObGyn experience for me). He was hilarious with bedside manner and actually had me laughing throughout the entire experience. The wait was a bit long (30 minutes) but the amount of time he spends with his patients getting to know them made the wait all worth it! I have definitely found my new ObGyn and cant wait to go through a pregnancy with him and his staff!

April 28th, 2012
Outstanding!
What a great experience. Would recommend to anyone! Feels like the personalized experience of a midwife but with a doctor!

March 8th, 2012
The best
Super friendly staff and great doctor. Very happy with my care and feel Dr. Lipeles is top shelf. Affiliations at St. John's and UCLA Santa Monica, would recommend to all my friends!