A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Lynch, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Lynch MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie L. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Jamie Lynch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Lynch practices Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.