Dr. Jamie Maner MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Fort Smith, AR

3.0

November 5th, 2013
such a bad doctor if it would allow no stars that is what i would put
This dr was the most insensitive rude dr I have ever came across ever! When people come to the e/r they are either in a situation they feel is serious to them, or in a lot of pain, etc. This dr is one of those in one second out one second with ZERO people skills. I know this might sound bad of me to say, but I can only hope that one day he is faced with the same kind of arrogant attitude toward him or someone in his family....maybe then he will get it...till then sparks needs to lose this clown.

August 5th, 2012
Mean, very mean! Would not recommend
The first time I went to sparks which I was very ill and he acted as if there was nothing wrong and the dr before him acted like she cared. I was having bad chest pain when I went to sparks one night, it was about 3 in the morning or so. Well I had this one dr, she was a older female and acted like she wanted to keep me overnight. Well it was change of shift and he was like there's nothing wrong with you and sent me home with some nausea medicine and that was it. Then one time he was there when I was having throat trouble. Everybody could see white stuff on the back of my throat, when he looked he was like nope nothing there, don't see nothing. Even thought he sent me home some cough syrup with codeine, which I didn't really want. Because i'm not after pain medicine. I was just needin help with my problem.