Dr. Jamie Mcginness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Mcginness?

MOHs procedure done

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr McGinness is the best! amazing bed side manner! He thoroughly explained everything step by step. And did an awesome job taking care of a basal cell that was very close to my eye! I would send anyone I know to him!

Dishonesty

Posted on June 30th, 2013

My appointment with Dr. McGinness was rather disappointing. I went in for a consultation for a small cyst removal. He was very professional with my consultation, however, when it came time to quote me the price of the surgery, he quoted me 3x the market rate for the procedure (I know, because I called every single dermatology clinic in the area afterward and found out they were only charging $200 - $250 for the EXACT SAME PROCEDURE, and he wanted $650) and he also told me he had no say in the price, but that he would call me back after talking to someone in billing about negotiating the price. I called down to the billing department MYSELF at Springfield Clinic and was told that physicians are the ONLY people capable of negotiating prices with patients. I wasted my time and money on a consultation for a procedure Dr. McGinness tried to overcharge me for, and was also blatantly lied to. Oh, and I never received a call back. It has been two months

Posted on September 29th, 2017