Dr. Jamie Mcnanie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Mcnanie?

Very good doctor!! Spends time with my children and is current on the latest medical issues. Really cares.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Outstanding doctor. Spents time with me and my children every time we see her for a visit. Really cares and is knowledgeable. Hard to find doctors like her in this day and age of rushing patients through an office!

Posted on November 20th, 2014

I brought my children to see Dr. McNanie based on a friend's recommendation. I was not disappointed. Dr. McNanie was very friendly and had a great bedside manner. My children really liked her. Needless to say, we are thrilled that we found her!

Posted on January 25th, 2014

Great bedside manner. Very thorough and caring doctor. Recommended her to several other families.

GREAT!

Posted on November 4th, 2009

We love Dr. McNanie. She was the only one who helped try to latch my daughter at the hospital, and that wasn't even her job. She is kind and caring and a great doctor. She does not rush, she listens, she is just great. I would recommend her to everyone! We see her at the East Liberty office, though.

Posted on June 30th, 2014