A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Nguyen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Thienhuong Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Jamie Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See San Jose Internists.