Dr. Jamie Nguyen Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Nguyen?

October 3rd, 2017

unprofessional

From the beginning it seemed that she was having a bad day (she never smiled and look angry/ annoyed) but need to learn to be professional to do her job under all circumstances. Leave your personal issues at home and come to work professional. Smile and treat all your patients with respect and dignity. This is my first appointment here and usually doctors make extra effort to make good impression, but she was horrible from start to finish. I will never go back to visit Dr. nguyen and I will tell anyone that know not to see her. I only wish that I had to her this in person, but I was so shocked by her behavior that left me speechless. I’m sharing this review to hopefully help other people avoid a bad visit like I had today. Please save your time and money to see a professional doctor . While she may be educated in primary care doctor. She isn’t educated all in subjects and shouldn’t disrespect others. She definitely needs some class on patient care and customer service. Her staff however , were absolutely wondeful… I just feel sorry that they have to work for her.

October 2nd, 2017

bipoler

always look at medical file and does ask question and cut me off when try too talk by raise her voice

November 18th, 2016

HORRIBLE DOCTOR. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I couldn't agree more with other reviews of her being impatience and not really giving care about you or your concerns. She sat down and just looked at the computer the whole time. She did not bother to ask me about any concerns I have. When i tried to bring up my concerns, she dismissed it and went back to looking at her computer. I asked for a full blood work since I want to know if there are any health problems with me. She refused to give it to me because she thinks i dont need it. EXCUSE ME, this is the first time you have met me...IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA DO A FULL BLOOD WORK SO YOU COULD GET AN IDEA OF HOW I AM (HEALTHWISE). I didn't even get to ask her about the pain in my knees because AGAIN, she was too busy looking at the computer. She has the fakest smile. I feel like she doesn't listen or care for what her paitient has to say because she's a doctor. But for a doctor, she doesn't seem to know alot so maybe that's why she dismiss anything you have to say to avoid giving you a correct diagnosis or answer. Also, she's very fogetful. She JUST mentioned giving me some vaccination, I agreed to get it, then she totally fogets to tell the nurse or anyone to give it to me.

December 25th, 2015

Do you know what are you doing ?.

First I have to agree all the reviews about this doctor. Here my story , I told her that i had upper stomach pain and she send me to x ray the chest and the issue not go away and I have to go back to let her know and the answer is that I am normal. Let cut the story short, I had stomach infection , thank for another doctor take care issue

February 18th, 2015

impatient and uninformative

She's impatient and uninformative. Sometimes I wonder if she really knows what she's doing or if she's guessing because all my issues never really go away despite her perscriptions. That's why I left her for another doctor. She never goes into detail during her explanation. if you had really the health issue, do not count on her.

November 11th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Nguyen

I have recommend Dr Nguyen to my friends and they like her. You have to be in charge of your health. I ask questions and if I don't understand I ask her again. The complaints my be that the questions are not being asked. Dr Nguyen listens and advises me on what I should do and shouldn't do. If I tell her I don't want to take or do something, we discuss other options. I have change doctors at VMC twice. The 1st time I saw Dr Nguyen she had read my file and that impressed me and it is the same on my other visits. If I call her and leave a message she or her nurse return my call.

March 12th, 2014

health link

Thank for the health link, i was able to monitor my health by myself. This doctor only show me the good one for the lab test and she never Show me the bad one, she also make me feel that I am in good health. Hopefully someone have the same problems. Please write the review.

March 22nd, 2013

poor treatment

ignore the complain from me. just read the medical record and then say good bye. you are all done. no new medication.

March 22nd, 2013

very poor communication

This doctor is no good. Nerver ask how do you feel or do you still have any pain?. Not even explain the lab test result to me.

July 27th, 2012

Poor Communication Skills

I switched doctors after 2 visits due to the lack of communication from this doctor. The first thing she said to me at my first visit was "why didn't they make you pay to see me?" She then sat at the computer and read my info in silence and only asked me a few questions and cut me off as I tried to answer them. I was not given the opportunity to talk about my concerns for my health and she did not answer the 2 questions I had. I kept my 2nd appointment with her, hoping she was just having a bad or busy day during the 1st appointment but it was just as bad. This time I felt like she was scolding me about my health and how I was feeling without trying to understand why this is happening to me. I decided to switch doctors after that because I have chronic medical condition and need a doctor who will listen, make an effort to find out whatnis wrong with me, and advise me on how to get better and not make me feel worse than I already do.

October 2nd, 2017