A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Nivens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Nivens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nivens graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nivens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Arthur Nivens DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie A. Nivens practice?
- Dr. Jamie Nivens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Nivens practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Primary Care Doctors.