A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie Osborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamie Osborn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Osborn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie Smith Osborn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamie S. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Jamie Osborn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamie Osborn practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.