Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best OBGYN ever! show details Best OBGYN ever!
Aug 14th, 2015

I trust Dr Puckett! He is such a nice man. He answers all your questions and has concern for you. There is no awkwardness with him being a male doctor. There is no other doctor I want to do my well woman's exam or deliver my children! He saved my daughters and my life by doing an emergency c section.

Feb 10th, 2015

Love the office but not a fan of the nurse practitioner Kim. Very rude and acts like she doesn't care. She tries to get out of room/ off phone as quick as possible. Love Dr. Puckett!!! Very caring and always answers all my questions.

Great Doctor, Horrible Staff show details Great Doctor, Horrible Staff
Jun 18th, 2013

The staff that works the phone and waiting room of Dr. Puckett's office are absolutely awful! Expect to wait anywhere from 20-45 minutes just to get an actual person on the phone. These ladies at the front desk are rude, impatient, LAZY, and chastising. I love coming to Dr. Puckett, and have been nothing less than impressed but I dread making an appointment or even calling to ask a question because these women are beyond rude, and I have watched them keep a person on hold while they ate their snack and talked gossip. Very poor staff.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 25th, 2011

I am 32 and have been seeing Dr. Puckett for several years. I have never had children and do not want any. Dr. P was awesome and immediately offered to discuss IUDs which no other doctor I have had would do because I have no children. Dr. P seems to believe in empowering women to make decisions (with his guidance) about their reproductive health and I really appreciate that about him.

Apr 25th, 2010

Dr. Puckett is extremely nice and really knows his stuff. Going to a gynecologist can be a little uneasy but he seems to make you feel comfortable. He answers all the questions you need to know and then some. He is the only doctor I will EVER go to. And it doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eye! ;)

Dr.Jamie Puckett show details Dr.Jamie Puckett
Nov 20th, 2009

Dr. Puckett ia amazing!! He is so sweet and genuine. He delivered my son and my identical twin girls. My girls were sick with Twin to Twin Transfusion,and Dr. Puckett called the NICU to check on them. He also called me from his house to check on me!! And he is BEAUTIFUL he makes going to the Dr. something to look forward to!