Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Saint Charles
1301 Boones Lick Rd
Saint Charles, MO 63301
636-946-3089
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Great Doctor, Horrible Staff  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

The staff that works the phone and waiting room of Dr. Puckett's office are absolutely awful! Expect to wait anywhere from 20-45 minutes just to get an actual person on the phone. These ladies at the front desk are rude, impatient, LAZY, and chastising. I love coming to Dr. Puckett, and have been nothing less than impressed but I dread making an appointment or even calling to ask a question because these women are beyond rude, and I have watched them keep a person on hold while they ate their snack and talked gossip. Very poor staff.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

I am 32 and have been seeing Dr. Puckett for several years. I have never had children and do not want any. Dr. P was awesome and immediately offered to discuss IUDs which no other doctor I have had would do because I have no children. Dr. P seems to believe in empowering women to make decisions (with his guidance) about their reproductive health and I really appreciate that about him.

Apr 25th, 2010

Dr. Puckett is extremely nice and really knows his stuff. Going to a gynecologist can be a little uneasy but he seems to make you feel comfortable. He answers all the questions you need to know and then some. He is the only doctor I will EVER go to. And it doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eye! ;)

|  Dr.Jamie Puckett  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2009

Dr. Puckett ia amazing!! He is so sweet and genuine. He delivered my son and my identical twin girls. My girls were sick with Twin to Twin Transfusion,and Dr. Puckett called the NICU to check on them. He also called me from his house to check on me!! And he is BEAUTIFUL he makes going to the Dr. something to look forward to!

by Puckett's Patient on Feb 11th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Puckett has been great. I previously saw a woman OB and I was a little hesitant to see a man but he was highly recommended - now I see why. He is very caring and always makes me feel comfortable. I believe his surgical skills are excellent. Sure, some of the staff members could be a bit friendlier and more professional, but I am not going there to see them. If you need an OB in St. Charles County Puckett is the guy.

by A satisfied Mother on Feb 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Puckett is a very fine, compassionate man. He explains things in a manner that I understand and always has time to answer my questions.(I always take a list.) I have complete trust and faith in his ability to treat me in a caring and professional way. His staff is always concerned and empathetic and helpful. I like that fact that he has a N.P. (Kim, available, it is agreat asset. I wish more doctors had nurses available in their offices.

by J. Warner on Feb 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Puckett is awesome. He and his staff make me feel more like a friend than a patient.

by Happy Patient! on Feb 4th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Puckett is a wonderful physician. He did my surgery. He is very skilled, caring and professional. He has a great personality and is always very nice to my husband and family. I wish he had been my Dr. when I had my children.||His office is very busy but I can always get in to see him or one of his partners right away when I need to. I used to work in a doctors office and I know how crazy it can get with the phones ringing constantly etc. I trust them to maintain my privacy and answer my many (sometimes silly) questions. His staff is friendly and pleasant and makes me feel welcome. They are a fun office and they sure do love those babies!||I can't wait for them to build their new office which will be right next door to the current building.||I would trust my medical care to no one else!

by Tinkerbell on Dec 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Puckett is awesome. I am so glad I decided to go with him after Dr. Friesen stopped practicing when I was pregnant with my daughter.

by SDH on Oct 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Puckett is a wonderful doctor. He takes great care of his patients. His bedside manner and his knowledge is what makes him such a great doctor. I am very glad that Dr. Puckett delivered my two children. I never once doubted his treatment. And it doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes either. :)

Jun 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Puckett is a wonderful doctor, however, his staff leaves much to be desired. They are terribly disorganized, rude, and inefficient, mixing up medical records and never calling you back. I have spent 10 hours on the phone with them over the past week w

Jan 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

The best OBGYN in the area!!! If you are looking for someone who will treat you like a small town doctor but has the knowledge and experience of a big city doctor, then Dr. Puckett is your doctor.

Dec 3rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr Jamie Puckett has not only knowledge but also possesses something that most doctors dont have and that is a great and warm personality. He genuinally cares about his patients, and most of all he takes the time to listen and show concern for any questio