Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by L. Bradbury on Apr 28th, 2016

I saw Dr. Kalafatich today. She is an amazing, thorough and kind Dr. who cares and treats you with total respect. I was impressed with her detailed explanation of test results, which is what I need as an informed patient. Could not be happier with her care. She spends time with you and is not in a hurry. Great Dr.

Virgin Meets Unprofessional Doctor show details Virgin Meets Unprofessional Doctor
Oct 26th, 2015

My visit was genuinely painful. I shared that the procedure was painful, but she did not listen nor take me seriously. It hurt so badly that I cried. She insisted that it was not pain, but instead anxiety about having sex because I was a virgin. (What?!! Definitely not anxiety, because sex was something that I have been waiting to experience with my husband in marriage. Believe me, we were looking forward to it!!) It was an incredibly unprofessional situation that scarred me for life.

Excellent bed-side manner, takes time with patients, seems to care show details Excellent bed-side manner, takes time with patients, seems to care
by Anonymous on Jun 23rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I had been going to another doctor at this office for years and since he wasn't in the day I wanted an appointment, the office assistance recomme ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com