A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamie South:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamie South is Excellent.
Dr. South has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grimes St Joseph Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamie King South DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jamie K. South practice?
- Dr. Jamie South has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamie South practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.